L-Theanine 200 mg dietary supplement tablets to reduce anxiety
- L-Theanine is a unique amino acid found almost exclusively in the tea plant (Camellia sinensis) and is the primary ingredient contributing to the unusual taste of green tea.
- Animal studies have shown that L-theanine crosses the blood brain barrier, increases dopamine and GABA levels in the brain, and inhibits the stimulatory properties of caffeine.
- Human studies have shown that taking L-theanine results in the emission of brain waves associated with a state of relaxation.
Dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum, and hydroxypropyl cellulose.
Take 1 tablet 1 to 2 times daily.
- Not for use by pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding women, infants, or children.
- If you are taking any antidepressant drugs, such as MAOIs or SSRIs, consult your health care professional before taking this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb