Coppertone tanning sunscreen lotion SPF 15, classic scent
- Non greasy, light formula.
- Moisturizing formula with aloe and vitamin E.
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- Classic scent.
- Uses of Coppertone tanning sunscreen lotion SPF:
- 15 Screens out the suns burning rays to help prevent sunburn.
- Provides protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- Retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating.
Avobenzone - 2 %Sunscreen , Homosalate - 10 %Sunscreen , Octisalate - 5 %Sunscreen , Octocrylene - 5 %Sunscreen.
Water , Sorbitol , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Bis-Stearyl Ethylenediamine , Neopentyl Glycol , Stearyl Hydrogenated Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer , Benzyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Tocopherol (Vitamin E) , Cetyl Phosphate , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Triethanolamine , Fragrance , Acrylates , C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Carbomer , Disodium EDTA , Chlorphenesin.
- Adults and children 6 months of age and older:
- Apply evenly and liberally to all exposed areas before sun exposure.
- Ensure complete coverage.
- Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, perspiring, or vigorous activity.
- Children under 2 years of age: Should use sunscreen products with a minimum SPF of 15.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Other Information:
- May stain some fabrics
- Sun alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
- For external use only.
- When using this product:
- keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb