Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Baby Health and FirstAid > Pain and Fever Medicines For Kids >
Little Fevers infant fever and pain reliever by Little Remedies, Dye-free - 2 oz
Relieves minor aches and pains associated with common cold, flu, headache, sore throat or toothache.
You Save: $2.11 (29.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Little Fevers infant fever and pain reliever by Little Remedies, Dye-free
Temporarily reduces fever, relieves minor aches and pains associated with common cold, flu, headache, sore throat or toothache.
- No artificial flavors or dyes.
- No unnecessary additives.
- No aspirin or ibuprofen.
- No saccharin or alcohol.
Citric Acid, Glycerin, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Natural Flavors, Polyethylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sucralose
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Shake well before using. Find the right dose on the chart located on the product.
- Only use the enclosed AccuSafe syringe.
- Remove cap, attach syringe to flow restrictor and invert bottle.
- Pull back syringe until filled to prescribed level and slowly dispense the liquid into your child's mouth (toward the inner cheek).
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not give more than five times in any 24 hour period.
- This product contains acetaminophen.
- Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes more than five doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount, or with any other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb