Dramamine original formula fast acting motion sickness relief tablets
- Fast acting motion sickness relief.
- For Children and Adults.
- Easy-to-open, non-child resistant blister.
- This package for households without young children.
- For prevention and treatment of these symptoms associated with motion sickness:Nausea.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Dimenhydrinate (50 mg) (antiemetic)
Anhydrous Lactose, Collodial Silicon Dioxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose
To prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken 1/2 to 1 hour before starting activity.
Adults or children 12 years and over:
- Take 1 to 2 tablets every 4-6 hours.
- Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
Children 6 to under 12 years:
- Give 1/2 to 1 tablet every 6 hours.
- Do not give more than 3 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
Children 2 to under 6 years:
- Give 1/2 tablet every 6 hours.
- Do not give more than 1 1/2 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
- Store between 2-25°C (68-77°F)..
- Do not use if carton is opened or if blister unit is broken or torn.
- See side panel for lot number and expiration date.
- Do not use for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis.
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- When using this product:
- Drowsiness may occur.
- Avoid alcoholic drinks.
- Acohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb