Home > All OTC Medicines > Antacids and Laxatives > Nausea and Motion Sickness >
- UPC: 831248001975
- # Fast Acting Motion Sickness Relief.
- # For Children and Adults.
- # Easy open travel package.
Dramamine original formula fast acting motion sickness relief tablets - 12 ea
Fast Acting Motion Sickness Relief.
Earn Points on this item:4
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Dramamine original formula fast acting motion sickness relief tablets
- Dimenhydrinate Tablets/Antiemetic.
- Fast Acting Motion Sickness Relief.
- For Children and Adults.
- Easy open travel package.
each tablet contains: Dimenhydrinate (50 mg)
Collodial Silicon Dioxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, Lactose (Milk), Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose
- To prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken one half to one hour before starting activity.
- Adults and Children 12 years and over:
- 1-2 tablets every 4-6 hours, not to exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor.
- Children 6 to under 12 years:
- 1/2-1 tablet every 6-8 hours, not to exceed 3 tablets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor.
- Children 2 to under 6 years:
- 1/4-1/2 tablet every 6-8 hours, not to exceed 1-1/2 tablets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor.
- Do not use for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis.
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- When using this product:
- Drowsiness may occur.
- Avoid alcoholic drinks.
- Acohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb