Home > All OTC Medicines > Antacids and Laxatives > Nausea and Motion Sickness >
Dramamine less drowsy formula tablets - 8 ea
Provides up to 24 hours of motion sickness protection.
You Save: $1.57 (29.5%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 831248002002
- Protection with less drowsiness
- May reduce vomiting
Dramamine less drowsy formula tablets
- Provides up to 24 hours of motion sickness protection.
- Protection with less drowsiness.
- Use for prevention and treatment of these symptoms associated with motion sickness:
Meclizine HCl (25mg)
Anhydrous Lactose, Cornstarch, Collodial Silicon Dioxide, D&C Yellow 10 (CI 74005), Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Take first dose one hour before starting activity.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 to 2 tablets once daily or as recommended by a doctor.
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F).
- Do not use for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis.
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- When using this product:
- Drowsiness may occur.
- Avoid alcoholic drinks.
- Acohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb