L-Tryptophan 500 mg dietary supplement capsules for sleep and relaxation
- The essential amino acid l-tryptophan helps support relaxation, restful sleep, and positive mood.
- It plays a part in the synthesis of both melatonin and serotonin, hormones involved with mood and stress response and sleep/wake cycles.
- l-Tryptophan also supports immune functions because it is the bodys precursor to the kynurenines that regulate immunity.
- If needed, l-tryptophan converts to niacin in the body, which supports circulation, a healthy nervous system.
- The metabolism of food, and the production of hydrochloric acid for the digestive system.
- Source naturals l-Tryptophan is extremely pure and is regularly tested to ensure the highest standards of quality.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Gelatin (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
1 capsule three times daily, between meals and preferably with fruit juice. To support restful sleep, take 3 capsules before bed.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or are taking medications such as SSRIs or MAOIs consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb