Gaba (gama aminobutyric acid) 750 mg tablets for calm mood
- It is an amino acid derivative and a key inhibitory neurotransmitter.
- Neurotransmitters are chemical messengers that carry information between nerve cells or from nerve cells to other target cells.
- GABA is synthesized directly from glutamic acid.
- It has an inhibitory effect on the firing of neurons and supports a calm mood.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Suggested Use: 1 tablet daily.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb