Animal rescue formula supplement spray by Flower Essence
The Animal Rescue Formula (ARF) features:
Arnica - Recovery from shock and trauma - embodiment and integration of energy bodies with the physical body following disruption and disassociation.
Bleeding Heart - To help heal abandonment and separation; to facilitate new bonding and connection following displacement.
Echinacea - To restore wholeness and dignity by rejuvenating the core immune system and sense of identity.
Fireweed - Recovery of vital forces following devastation, trauma, and injury.
Oregon Grape - To restore trust when violent, abusive or degrading circumstances have created defensive barriers.
Poison Oak - To restore capacity to be touched and natural vulnerability; to heal boundary or skin issues due to hyper-defensiveness and prior trauma.
Five-Flower Formula - Fundamental composite formula developed by Dr. Bach to provide relief in all rescue and recovery situations.
Holly - To encourage and restore basic loving impulses, bonding and connection; to facilitate heart-based relationships based upon trust.
Mariposa Lily - To provide mothering comfort and nurturing forces for abandoned or abused animals; to restore mothering instincts to female animals.
Red Clover - To help calm the heart and blood matrix; to ease anxiety or tendency to panic.
Sweet Pea - To instill new bonding and territorial instincts following displacement and abandonment.
Wild Rose - To bring new joy for life and will to live despite prior challenging circumstances.
- For any abandoned animal, whether feral or residing in a relief shelter.
- Any animal being adopted into a new home, or being given a new guardian or caretaker.
- For loss of the primary caretaker due to death, divorce or changes in the family system.
- The Anima Relief Formula was originally developed by FES-certified practitioner and animal communicator, Theresa Wagner.
- During any time of significant travel or re-location to a new home or living space.
- For any animal with a prior history of physical abuse, torture or abandonment.
- For performance or work animals who are exploited, or valued only for monetary worth or reproduction value.
- During times of prolonged illness, or extensive surgery; can be used in tandem or alternation with Magenta Self-Healer.
- For any time of pronounced stress in the animal - such as the prolonged absence of the primary caretaker or environmental disruption due to any natural disaster. Can be used in alternation or in tandem with Post-Trauma Stabilizer.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Water, brandy, infusions of flowers arnica mollis, dicentra formosa, echinacea purpurea, epilobium angustifoilum, ilex aquifolium, calochortus leichtinii, berberis aquifolium, calochortus leichtlinii, berberis aquifolium, toxicodendron, diversilobum, trifolium pratense, lathyrus layifolius, rosa cania, prunus cerasifera, clematis vitalba, impatuens glandulifera, helianthemum nummlarium, and ornithogalum umbellstum.
Spray four times daily in mouth or around body.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb