Gaba calm orange flavored sublingual ditary supplement tablets
- GABA calm combines three of the main inhibitory neurotransmitters, plus N-acytyl L-tyrosine, a precursor of norepinephrine.
- The sublingual form is absorbed directly into the bloodstream, via the blood vessels under the tongue and in the cheeks, allowing for quick entry into the system.
- GABA and glycine, to reduce stress and promote relaxation.
- GABA Calm includes a small amount of N-acetyl L-tyrosine to assure a balanced formula.
Sorbitol, mannitol, natural orange flavor, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, and magnesium stearate.
- 1 to 3 tablets daily.
- Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering the position of the tablet to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
- Contains tyrosine.
- Not to be used with MAO inhibitor drugs.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb