Borlind of Germany annemarie borlind LL regeneration cleansing milk
LL Cleansing Milk is a mild emulsion which is specially formulated to meet the requirements of dry, poorly moisturized skin. It gently, but effectively, removes dirt particles and makeup. Caring botanical ingredients protect the skin from drying out and prepare it for subsequent skin care. A creamy lotion that gently, yet thoroughly, cleanses without stripping skin's protective moisture mantle.
- Promotes cell renewal
- Smoothes wrinkles
- Replenishes moisture and oil
- Strengthens skins resistance to ageing
- Stimulates cell regeneration and renewal with the LL Bio-Complex
- Restores skin's moisture-binding ability with panthenol, sorbitol, and shea butter
- Strengthens skin and protects against free radical damage and ageing with coneflower extract, rose water, and echinacea.
- Nourishes and rejuvenates with valuable botanical oils such as squalane, and sesame oil
- Repairs environmentally-caused ageing with Vitamin E
- Tones and maintains elasticity with witch hazel and St. John's wort
- Calms and soothes with sage, chamomile, calendula
Aqua (water), caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyglyceryl-3 methylglucose distearate, glyceryl stearate, phenoxyethanol, glycerin, glycine soja (soybean) oil, stearic acid, calendula officinalis flower extract, aroma (fragrance), hypericum perforatum extract, alcohol, xanthan gum, potassium cetyl phosphate, arginine, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, echinacea angustifolia extract, lauryl lactate, lauryl glucoside, cetyl palmitate, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) extract, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, hydrogenated palm glycerides citrate, panthenyl ethyl ether, phytantriol, bisabolol, lecithin, retinyl palmitate, pyridoxine tripalmitate, citric acid.
Use morning and evening. Apply generously to the dry skin of the face, throat and d�collet�. Spread evenly and allow to work for about 30 seconds. Remove with dampened cosmetic sponges. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.