Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Mood and Stress Relaxers >
Gaba gamma aminobutyric acid 750 mg tablets for calm mood - 90 ea
Helps to carry information between nerve cells to other target cells.
You Save: $7.51 (37.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Gaba gamma aminobutyric acid 750 mg tablets for calm mood
- GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) is an amino acid derivative and a key inhibitory neurotransmitter.
- Neurotransmitters are chemical messengers that helps to carry information between nerve cells or from nerve cells to other target cells.
- GABA is synthesized directly from glutamic acid.
- It has an inhibitory effect on the firing of neurons and supports a calm mood.
Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Modified Cellulose Gum, Collodial Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate.
Suggested Use: 1 tablet daily.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.