Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Mood and Stress Relaxers >
GABA gamma-aminobutyric acid 750 mg tablets, Calm mood - 180 ea
Supports to carry information between nerve cells to other target cells.
You Save: $14.28 (37.6%)
Earn Points on this item:23
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
GABA gamma-aminobutyric acid 750 mg tablets, Calm mood
- GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) is an amino acid derivative and a key inhibitory neurotransmitter.
- Neurotransmitters are chemical messengers that may helps to carry information between nerve cells or from nerve cells to other target cells.
- GABA is synthesized directly from glutamic acid.
- It has an inhibitory effect on the firing of neurons and supports a calm mood.
Gelatin (Capsule), Collodial Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate.
Suggested Use: 1 capsule daily.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb