5-HTP L-5-hydroxytryptophan 100 mg capsules for normal sleep cycles
- 5-HTP (L-5-Hydroxytryptophan) is an intermediate in the natural conversion of the essential amino acid, tryptophan, to serotonin.
- Clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP increases the amount and availability of serotonin produced by the body.
- Helps to increased brain serotonin levels may produce positive effects on emotional well-being, appetite regulation, melatonin production and maintaining a healthy sleep cycle.
- Source naturals 5-HTP is naturally derived from the seeds of the african plant griffonia simplicifolia.
Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin (capsule), colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
- 1 capsule once or twice daily with a glass of water.
- Start with 1 capsule per day, increasing dosage up to 2 capsules daily as needed.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
In some people, nausea, headaches, nasal congestion, or constipation may occur. If these symptoms occur, lower the dose, or spread the dose throughout the day. Discontinue use if any of these symptoms persist for more than three days. If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, taking prescription medication such as antidepressant SSRI's, MAO inhibitors or sedatives, or if you have heart disease, consult your physician before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb