Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Memory Improvement Support >
Huperzine A 200 mcg tablets for learning and memory, 120 ea
Supports learning and memory by protecting acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that acts as a messenger molecule in the brain.
You Save: $10.56 (26.7%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Huperzine A 200 mcg tablets for learning and memory
- Huperzine A is a natural compound extracted from the Chinese club moss Huperzia serrata.
- A supports learning and memory by protecting acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that acts as a messenger molecule in the brain.
- May be used for both short-term brain boost needs, such as preparing for a test, as well as more long-term needs, such as reducing the mild memory loss associated with normal aging.
Microcrystalline Cellose, Stearic Acid.
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 1 to 2 times daily.
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
- Consult your doctor before using if you are currently taking any anticholinergic drugs, acetylcholinesterase inhibitors, or cholinergic drugs.
- Discontinue use or reduce dosage and consult your health care professional if the following symptoms develop: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, incontinence, or muscle twitches.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb