Neuromins DHA 200 mg softgels for brain by source naturals
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is an omega-3 fatty acid and plays a significant role in cerebral development, especially during the crucial period of fetal development and infancy.
- Pregnant mothers transfer DHA directly to the fetus, to support rapid brain and retina development.
- DHA is supplied to the newborn via mother's breast milk.
- Some people have lower concentrations of DHA due to low-fat or vegetarian diets.
- Supplementation with DHA can help assure adequate amounts to support normal development of the brain and retina.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Suggested Use: 3 softgels twice daily with meals.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb