Neuromins DHA 200 mg softgels for brain by source naturals
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is an omega-3 fatty acid and plays a significant role in cerebral development, especially during the crucial period of fetal development and infancy.
- Pregnant mothers transfer DHA directly to the fetus, to support rapid brain and retina development.
- DHA is supplied to the newborn via mother's breast milk.
- Some people have lower concentrations of DHA due to low-fat or vegetarian diets.
- Supplementation with DHA can help assure adequate amounts to support normal development of the brain and retina.
Gelatin, glycerin, sunflower oil, purified water, calcium carbonate, caramel, carmine, tumeric, ascorbyl palmitate, and mixed tocopherols.
Suggested Use: 3 softgels twice daily with meals.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb