Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Memory Improvement Support >
Neuromins DHA 200 mg softgels for brain by Source Naturals, 120 ea
DHA can helps to support normal development of the brain and retina.
You Save: $32.33 (37.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Neuromins DHA 200 mg softgels for brain by source naturals
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is an omega-3 fatty acid and plays a significant role in cerebral development, especially during the crucial period of fetal development and infancy.
- Pregnant mothers transfer DHA directly to the fetus, to support rapid brain and retina development.
- DHA is supplied to the newborn via mother's breast milk.
- Some people have lower concentrations of DHA due to low-fat or vegetarian diets.
- Supplementation with DHA can help assure adequate amounts to support normal development of the brain and retina.
Gelatin, glycerin, sunflower oil, purified water, calcium carbonate, caramel, carmine, tumeric, ascorbyl palmitate, and mixed tocopherols.
Suggested Use: 3 softgels twice daily with meals.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.