Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cough Medications, Syrups >
Hylands cough syrup with 100% natural honey for kids - 4 oz
Safe, effective and natural solution to ease childs cough.
You Save: $3.93 (39.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- 100% natural
- Help reduce cough symptoms
Hylands cough syrup with 100% natural honey for kids
Hylands Cough Syrup with 100% Natural Honey 4 Kids is a safe, effective and natural solution to ease your childs cough. Hylands powerful homeopathic formula is in a 100% natural honey base. Not only is honey traditionally used to help relieve cough symptoms, kids love the sweet natural flavor of orange honey.
Hylands Cough Syrup with 100% Natural Honey offers soothing relief for many different kinds of cough and chest congestion. Hylands Homeopathic Cough Syrup 4 Kids works without sleepy or stimulant side-effects because it contains no aspirin, acetaminophen, ibuprofen, naproxen, pseudoephedrine or dextromethorphan.
- Ipecacuanha 6X HPUS - Spasmodic, Gagging Cough.
- Aconitum Napellus 6x HPUS - Hoarse, Dry Croupy Cough, Chest Congestion.
- Spongia Tosta 6x HPUS - Dry, Barking Cough.
- Antimonium Tartaricum 6x HPUS - Moist Cough.
Ipecacuanha 6X HPUS, Aconitum Napellus 6x HPUS, Spongia Tosta 6x HPUS, Antimonium Tartaricum 6x HPUS.
Orange Honey, Purified Water USP, Cane Sugar, Vegetable Glycerine USP, Sodium Benzoate NF.
Children 2 to under 6 years: 5 mL or 1 teaspoon every 15 minutes for up to 4 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours or as required or directed by a licensed health care professional.
Children 6 to under 12 years: 10 mL or 2 teaspoons every 15 minutes for up to 4 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours or as required or directed by a licensed health care professional.
Adults and Children over 12 years: 15 mL or 3 teaspoons every 15 minutes for up to 4 doses until relieved, then every 4 hours or as required or directed by a licensed health care professional.
- As with any drug ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing.
- Consult a physician if: symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen, or cough tends to recur or is accompanied by a high fever, rash or persistent headache.
- Keep this and all medications out of reach of children.
- Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma, smoking or emphysema or if cough is accompanied with excessive mucus, unless directed by licensed health care professional.
- A persistent cough may be the sign of a serious condition.
- Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb