Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Pain Relief Creams, Gels, Ointments >
- UPC: 346581440041
- Helps to reduce strains
- Helps to reduce sprains
- Helps to reduce bruises
Salonpas pain relieving jet spray - 4 oz
For temporary relief of minor aches, pains of muscles and joints.
You Save: $1.46 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Salonpas pain relieving jet spray
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- Simple backache.
Menthol - 3 %Topical Analgesic , Methyl Salicylate - 10 %Topical Analgesic
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Shake the can very well before use.
- To avoid frostbite, hold the can 4 inches (10 cm) away from the skin, and spray each affected area for no longer than 1 second.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Avoid storing product in direct sunlight and heat.
- For external use only.
- Allergy alert: If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
- Keep away from fire or flame.
- Do not use where sparks come out.
- Do not use in a confined space.
- Do not puncture or incinerate container.
- Contents under pressure.
- Do not expose to temperature exceeding 120 degrees F.
- Do not use:
- On wounds or damaged skin.
- With a heating pad .
- If you are allergic to any ingredients of this product.
- When using this product:
- Do not use otherwise than as directed.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membrane or rashes.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Avoid inhalation.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops..
- Condition worsens.
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.44 lb