Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Arthritis and Joints Pain Relievers >
Salonpas pain relieving massage foam - 4 oz
For temporary relief of minor aches.
You Save: $3.86 (35.3%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- UPC: 346581480047
- Supports to reduce strains
- Helps to reduce sprains
- Helps to reduce bruises
Salonpas pain relieving massage foam
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- Simple backache.
- Arthritis .
Menthol (3%), Methyl Salicylate (10%)
Alcohol, Ceteth 20, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Laureth 2, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 20, Talc, Water
- Shake the can very well before use.
- 2.Spray and dispense foam onto fingertips or palm no longer than 3 seconds, and massage well on the affected area until the crackling sound stops.
- 3.Do not use upside down.
- 4.Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Product is flammable: keep away from fire, do not use where sparks come out, do not use in a confined space, do not puncture or incinerate, do not expose to temperatures higher than 120 degrees fahrenheit.
- Do not use on wounds or damaged skin, with a heating pad, if your are allergic to any ingredients in this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.32 lb