Aveeno Active Naturals hydrosport sunblock spray SPF 30
- Long-Lasting UVA / UVB Protection.
- Designed to Be Applied Even on Wet Skin..
- With Natural Lotus Complex.
- Sweat & Waterproof.
- Oil-Free, Non-Greasy.
- Fast Absorbing.
- Dermatologist Recommended.
Aveeno Hydrosport Sunblock Spray with SPF 30 combines the unique water-repelling ability of Active Naturals� Lotus Complex with advanced Enviroblock technology to provide long-lasting UVA/UVB protection. This breakthrough formula is specially designed to cling to and protect even wet or sweaty skin.
Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risk of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- Retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or perspiring.
- Provides high protection against sunburn.
- For skin highly sensitive to sunburn.
Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (8%), Octisalate (4%), Octocrylene (8%), Oxybenzone (5%)
SD Alcohol 40 B, Dimethyl Ether, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Ethyl Methicone, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Dimethicone Bis Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Diethylhexyl 2 6 Naphthalate, Glycerin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Nymphaea Coerulea Flower Extract, Water
- Apply generously and evenly 15-30 minutes before sun exposure.
- Do not apply in windy conditions.
- Apply in a well-ventilated area. For face, do not spray (directly) into face.
- Spray product into hands then apply.
- For body, spray 4-6 inches away from skin.
- To ensure complete coverage, spray slowly and evenly covering all exposed areas until product is visible on the skin.
- Rub in.
- Can be applied to wet or dry skin.
- To ensure coverage or wet skin, product must be rubbed in.
- Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring.
- Children under 6 months of age; ask a doctor.
- For external use only.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Caution: Flammable. Contents under pressure.
- Do not use near fire, heat or while smoking.
- Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Store at temperature below 120�F (48�C).
- Use only as directed.
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
- May stain some fabrics.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb