Real health prostate formula tablets with saw palmetto
- Laboratory Quality Tested -
- It is important to take prostate health seriously.
- Among all leading health issues for men, two of the top six involve the prostate.
- Of American men at least 60 years old, approximately 50% have prostate concerns.
- By the time they reach 80 years old that number increases to 80-90%.
- Men concerned about their prostate may want to take a proactive approach to long-term prostate health.
- The Prostate Formulas unique blend of whole herbs, vitamins, amino acids, and zinc naturally supports healthy prostate function.
- It is the most comprehensive herbal prostate product on the market today.
- Physicians and pharmacists agree that the Prostate formula is beneficial to maintaining and supporting prostate health.
- Additionally, 89 percent of Prostate formula users report that they will purchase the product again.
- No other product offers you a full-spectrum formula for health and maintenance of your prostate.
- So if you are concerned about prostate health, try The Prostate Formula today.
- From a year 2000 Real Health survey compiled by the Pine Company independent research data analysts.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Quality, safety, reliability.
- The Real Health name guarantees that The Prostate Formula is produced using the highest manufacturing standards.
- Real Health stands behind every bottle of The Prostate Formula you purchase.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- As a dietary supplement, adult men should take 3 tablets per day with food or milk (or as recommended by a physician).
- As with most dietary supplements, regular use is recommended to maximize good health.
- For optimal benefits, take the prostate formula at the recommended amount for a minimum of 60-90 days.
- If you are receiving medical treatment for a prostate problem or are experiencing symptoms of a prostate problem, such as painful, frequent, or difficult urination, consult your physician.
- This product is intended solely for use as a dietary supplement.
- It does not eliminate the need for regular prostate examinations by a physician.
- If you are presently under treatment for any medical condition, or are taking prescription medication, consult your physician or pharmacist before taking this or any dietary supplement.
- Keep this and all dietary supplements out of the reach of children.
- Side Effects: The ingredients in the prostate formula have been used safely for years to nutritionally benefit prostate health and overall well-being.
- Occasionally, minor stomach irritation occurs, which can usually be alleviated by taking this product with food or milk.
- If you do experience side effects you believe are associated with the prostate formula, discontinue use of the product immediately and contact your physician and real health laboratories.
- Tamper Evident Packaging: Do not use if seal is cut, torn, broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 1.30 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: