AyurBest komal herbals head EZ tablets
The unique combination of Seashells, processed as per Ayurvedic traditions, helps in balancing excess acid and promotes healthy pH level in the body. Tinospora is a known adaptogen and bitter which stimulates good and thorough digestion. The bitter compounds in the herb are known for their antiperiodic, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic properties. Licorice is used to help support the body's reaction to irritants that may lead to head tension while keeping the natural inflammation response in check. Dry Ginger has been reputed for its use for relieving flatulence and nausea, most commonly associated with certain head tensions. It is valued as a carminative and stimulant of the gastrointestinal tract. Red Ochre is astringent, cooling, anti-phlegmatic, generative of bile, preventive of hemorrhage and beneficial in hiccup, piles, vitiated blood, poison and burns.
- Promotes Reduced Head Tensions!
- Helps piercing, pounding, penetrating head tension that leads to loss of appetite, aversion to loud sounds and bright lights.
- Helps in reducing the frequency of head tension.
- Support the body's ability to handle head tension.
Each Tablet of 250 mg Contains Blend of Conch shell, Cowry Shell, Oyster Shell, Coral, Gulvel Satv (Tinospora cordifolia), Shudha Sonkav( Purified Red ochre), Dry Ginger , Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra).
2 Tablets 3 times a day, 30 minutes after meals. Take daily over a period of at least 4-6 months. Once balance has been achieved, reduce intake by one half for daily support. Not intended for people sensitive to shellfish.
- Do not skip meals.
- Avoid hot & spicy food.
- Avoid citrus fruits and juice.
- Avoid Yogurt and late night eating.
- Eat more complex carbohydrates like whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Regular elimination is necessary.
- Take EZ-Relief, if necessary.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb