Home > All OTC Medicines > Diabetes Care > Vitamins and Nutritional Supplements >
AyurBest Komal herbs EZ pH support tablets - 100 ea
Aids the digestion process by stimulating digestive enzymes.
You Save: $6.41 (33.8%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Stimulates healthy appetite
- Promotes healthy pH levels
- Balances excess acid within the system
AyurBest Komal herbs EZ pH support tablets
The Formula: The correct balance between acid and alkaline levels is critical to the overall health of the body.
- Balances excess acid within the system.
- Promotes healthy pH levels.
- Aids the digestion process by stimulating digestive enzymes.
- Helps soothe and calm the internal membranes.
- Stimulates healthy appetite.
- Bio-available source of good calcium.
Normal pH of the body is between 7.2 to 7.7. AyurBests' EZ pH Support helps promote acid/alkaline (pH) balance in the body. Calcium rich seashells are treated with a special Ayurvedic process. The process is carried out in long and labor intensive stages. The total preparation makes Acid Balance effective and bio-available unlike many other seashell formulas. Laghusutshekhar (lagu sut shaker) is a traditional Ayurvedic combination of dried ginger and cinnamon, used in many formulations to keep acid in balance and aid digestion. Tinospora cordifolia is known to stimulate healthy appetite while acting as a general digestive defense and a powerful immune enhancer.
Each Tablet of 125 mg Contains Blend of Conch Shell, Oyster Shell, Cowry shell, Coral, Purified Red Ochre, Laghusutshekhar (Dry Ginger, Cinnamon) Gulvel satv (Tinospora cordifolia).
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule two times per a day with water preferably 30 minutes after meals.
- Do not skip meals.
- Avoid hot & spicy food.
- Avoid citrus fruits and juice.
- Avoid Yogurt and late night eating.
- Eat more complex carbohydrates like whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Regular elimination is necessary.
- Take EZ-Relief, if necessary.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb