Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Allergy and Sinus Treatments >
- UPC: 350580534045
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold: runny nose and sneezing.
Benadryl childrens allergy liquid, cherry - 4 oz
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold: runny nose and sneezing.
You Save: $1.34 (18.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Benadryl childrens allergy liquid, cherry
- The histamine blocker.
- Each Teaspoon Contains: Sodium 15 mg.
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose.
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itching of the nose or throat.
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
Diphenhydramine HCI (12.5 mg)
Anhydrous Citric Acid, D&C Red #33, FD&C Red #40, Flavors Glycerin, Monoammonium Glycyrrhizinate, Poloxamer 407, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sucrose
- Take every 4 to 6 hours.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours.
- Children Under 6 Years of Age: Ask a doctor.
- Children 6 to Under 12 Years of Age: 1 to 2 Teaspoonfuls.
- Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Over: 2 to 4 Teaspoonfuls.
- Store at 59 to 77 degrees F.
Do not use:
- To make a child sleepy.
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- A breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis.
- A sodium-restricted diet.
When using this product:
Keep out of reach of children.In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Marked drowiness may occur.
- Sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- Excitability may occur, especially in children.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb
- Allergy and Sinus Treatments
- Asthma Relief, Cold Rubs and Vapor Pads
- Childrens Cough, Cold and Flu Medicine
- Childrens Nasal Drops, Vapor Patch
- Cold and Flu Medicine
- Cough Drops and Lozenges
- Cough Medications, Syrups
- Cough, Cold, Flu Medicines - Sugar Free
- Nasal Sprays, Drops and Inhalers
- Nasal Strips, Snore Relief Aids
- Purifiers, Humidifiers, Vaporizers
- Sore Throat Medications
- Sugar Free Cough Drops, Lozenges
- Supplements for Immunity Building