Home > House Hold, Pet Supplies > House wares, Kitchen Needs > Water Filters and Cartridges >
Brita water pitcher replacement filter - 1 ea
Keeps a healthy level of fluoride, a water additive that promotes strong teeth.
You Save: $1.89 (19.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 060258355017
- Healthier, great-tasting drinking water.
- Reduces chlorine, mercury, copper & more.
- Better for the environment.
Brita water pitcher replacement filter
- Brita Water Pitcher Replacement Filter reduces chlorine (taste and odor), copper and mercury content.
- Replace every 40 gallons (approx. two months).
- Each filter saves up to 300 bottles of water.
- Thee Brita Filter's activated carbon and ion exchange resin work together to filter your water so you get healthier, great-tasting drinking water.
- The Brita Filter keeps a healthy level of flouride, a water additive that promotes strong teeth.
- Brita is the World�s #1 Brand of household water filtration.
- They transform ordinary tap water into cleaner, great-tasting water without the cost and waste of bottled water.
- Renew yourself, save money and reduce your impact on the Earth.
- Start today with a better you.
The Brita Water Filtration Pitcher and Dispenser reduces the following harmful contaminants that may be in your tap water.
Wash your hands before unwrapping the filter.
- Soak New Filter.
- Insert Filter Into Reservoir.
- Add Cold Tap Water.
- Replace Filter Every 40 Gallons or Two Months..
It is normal for carbon dust to appear in your first 2 pitchers. Discard this water or use it to water plants.
- The Brita Pitcher Filter is not intended to purify water.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Individuals requiring water of special microbiological purity should follow the advice of their doctor or local health officials regarding the use and consumption of their tap water and Brita water.
Shipping Weight : 5.00 lb