Centrum specialist multivitamin multimineral supplement energy capsules
- Multivitamin / Multimineral Supplement.
- Complete Multivitamin.
- Centrum Specialist is a line of enhanced complete multivitamins from the superior science of Centrum that targets specific health priorities including:.
- Vision, Heart, Energy, Prenatal..
- Complete from A to Zinc.
- Supports your energy needs without the use of stimulants like caffeine.
- Supports Energy Production.
- B Vitamins and other nutrients to naturally help your body produce energy..
- Supports vitality & well-being.
- Ginseng with B Vitamins to help support vitality and well-being..
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Dibasic Calcium Phosphate , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Potassium Chloride , Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) , Calcium Carbonate , dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) , Magnesium Oxide , Ginseng Root Standardized Extract (Panax Ginseng) , Ferrous Fumarate , Niacinamide , Modified Corn Starch , Crospovidone , Contains 2% of: Acacia , Beta-Carotene , BHT , Biotin , Calcium Pantothenate , Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) , Chromium Picolinate , Citric Acid , Corn Starch , Cupric Sulfate , Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) , FD&C Yellow No. 6 Aluminum Lake , Folic Acid , Gelatin , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Hypromellose , Magnesium Borate , Magnesium Stearate , Maltodextrin , Manganese Sulfate , Medium-Chain Triglycerides , Nickelous Sulfate , Phytonadione (Vitamin K) , Polyethylene Glycol , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Potassium Iodide , Pregelatinized Corn Starch , Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) , Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) , Silicon Dioxide , Sodium Ascorbate , Sodium Benzoate , Sodium Citrate , Sodium Metavanadate , Sodium Molybdate , Sodium Selenate , Sorbic Acid , Stannous Chloride , Sucrose , Talc , Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1) , Titanium Dioxide , Tocopherols , Vitamin A Acetate , Zinc Oxide , May Also Contain 2% of: Ascorbyl Palmitate , Calcium Stearate , Dried Corn Syrup , Sodium Aluminosilicate , Sunflower Oil , Tribasic Calcium Phosphate
Suggested Use: Adults - Take one tablet daily with food. Not formulated for use in children. Do not exceed suggested use.
As with any supplement, if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your doctor before use.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- Important Information: Long-term intake of high levels of vitamin A (excluding that sourced from beta-carotene) may increase the risk of osteoporosis in adults.
- do not take this product if taking other vitamin A supplements.
- Store at room temperature. Keep bottle tightly closed.
- Bottle sealed with printed foil under cap.
- Do not use if foil is torn.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb