Recticare 5% anorectal cream, Includes 10 finger cots
- Recticare anorectal cream was developed for the temporary relief of pain, itching, and burning associated with hemorrhoids and other anorectal disorders.
- The strongest non available.
- Helps relieve the pain, itching and burning associated with hemorrhoids and other anorectal disorders.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- When practical, clean area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly.
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before applying.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times a day.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- To use finger cots: Roll one finger cot over finger.
- Gently squeeze cream onto finger cot. Smooth a layer of the cream over affected area.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 5 Reviews: