Recticare Lidocaine 5% anorectal cream, Includes 10 finger cots
- RectiCare (anorectal cream) was developed for the temporary relief of pain, itching, and burning associated with hemorrhoids and other anorectal disorders.
- It contains 5% lidocaine, the strongest nonprescription lidocaine available.
- Helps relieve the pain, itching and burning associated with hemorrhoids and other anorectal disorders.
Lidocaine 5% w/w
benzyl alcohol, carbomer 940, cholesterol, hydrogenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, purified water, trolamine, and vitamin E acetate
- When practical, clean area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly.
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before applying.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times a day.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- To use finger cots: Roll one finger cot over finger.
- Gently squeeze cream onto finger cot. Smooth a layer of the cream over affected area.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 2 Reviews: