Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Itch, Rash and Bite Treatments > Hemorrhoids >
Recticare Lidocaine 5% anorectal cream, Includes 10 finger cots - 30 grams
Helps relieve the pain, itching and burning associated with hemorrhoids and other anorectal disorders.
You Save: $8.65 (29.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Relieves pain.
- Relieves Itching.
- Relieves Burning.
Recticare Lidocaine 5% anorectal cream, Includes 10 finger cots
- RectiCare (anorectal cream) was developed for the temporary relief of pain, itching, and burning associated with hemorrhoids and other anorectal disorders.
- It contains 5% lidocaine, the strongest nonprescription lidocaine available.
- Helps relieve the pain, itching and burning associated with hemorrhoids and other anorectal disorders.
Lidocaine 5% w/w
benzyl alcohol, carbomer 940, cholesterol, hydrogenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, purified water, trolamine, and vitamin E acetate
- When practical, clean area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly.
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before applying.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times a day.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- To use finger cots: Roll one finger cot over finger.
- Gently squeeze cream onto finger cot. Smooth a layer of the cream over affected area.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Location: Untied states
This is hands down the best product for instant relief of hemmoroids I have tried them all
I have tried every known product and this is the only one I have found to give instant relief
I've tried numerous over-the-counter hemorrhoid creams. This product got rid of my pain faster than any other I've tried.