Vanadyl sulfate 10 mg dietary supplement tablets to activate glucose transport
- Athletes have used vanadyl sulfate extensively as part of their daily supplementation program.
- It is a form of the trace element vanadium, which is important for normal cell function and development.
- Vanadyl sulfate has been shown to help maintain blood-sugar levels already in the normal range.
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
Suggested Use: 1 tablet daily with food. Do not exceed suggested use.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, have any disorder of blood sugar metabolism, or if you are taking insulin or any other medication for glucose control, or any lipid-lowering, anticoagulant or antiplatelet medication, please consult your physician before using this product.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb