Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Improve Immunity >
Planetary Herbals old indian wild cherry bark syrup with Echinacea herbal supplement, 8 oz
Soothing wild cherry bark is well-known for respiratory support in winter.
You Save: $9.76 (52.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- support the respiratory system
- Provides you with a comprehensive seasonal health supplement
Planetary Herbals old Indian wild cherry bark syrup with Echinacea
It is a combination of some of the finest botanicals used in North American and Chinese herbalism to support the respiratory system. The formulation offers soothing, demulcent herbs in conjunction with botanicals traditionally used to tonify the lungs. The care that goes into its preparation provides you with a comprehensive seasonal health supplement.
This delicious syrup combines a cold infusion of wild cherry bark, a decoction of other roots, barks and seeds, and a hot infusion of leaves and flowers. The result: a formulation that preserves the essential oils and concentrated herbal extracts. When you try Planetary Formulas Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup, you will experience the difference made by the personal touch and traditional care that go into each step of its creation.
The ingredients in Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup reflect the botanical experience of traditional cultures in North America and Asia.
- Soothing wild cherry bark is well-known for respiratory support in winter. It is combined with additional North American classic herbs such as elecampane, horehound, hyssop, and mullein.
- Traditional botanicals from Chinese herbalism include loquat leaf, fritillaria, and platycodon.
- Echinacea, North Americas renowned wintertime treasure, is added to support internal defenses.
- No ephedra is used. This makes Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup suitable for the entire family.
Honey, purified water, and grain alcohol (25% by volume).
- Take every 2 hours as needed: Adults: 1 Tablespoon (approx. 15 ml), Children: 1 Teaspoon (approx. 5 ml), Toddlers: 1/2 Teaspoon (approx. 2.5 ml).
- Do not exceed 6 doses in a 24 hour period.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Product contains honey; do not use if you are allergic to bee products.
- Not for use by children under 1 year of age.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb
The company advertised an 8 oz. bottle of Wild Cherry Bark Syrup for $4.97.
It also advertised an 8oz. bottle with several different herbs added for $9.45. The both bottles are identical if you read the labels. I ordered 4 of the $4.97 bottles and received 4oz. bottles. They did send me a return label but now claim they didn't receive the return pkg. And they don't have the items i ordered in stock contrary to their internet site which said both in stock. Needless to say i will never use this company again.