Wisdom Naturals Pau d Arco herbal teas
- Authentic Product of Paraguay.
- Ancient Rainforest Treasure.
- The Pau d' Arco tree that grows in many parts of South America was treasured by the ancient Guarani healers for its inner bark..
- This tribe from the rainforest of Paraguay discovered that it strengthened the body's natural defenses when made into tea.
- We use the highest grade species of Pau d' Arco available - Tabebuia Impetiginosa - also known a Purple Lapacho.
- In accordance with ancient tradition, we use only the inner lining of the bark of this rare species.
- This potent herb is also known to tribal healers around the world as Lapacho, Ipe Roxo and Taheebo.
As an herbal supplement, add 8 heaping Tbsp. Pau d� Arco to two quarts of water (demineralized water is preferred). Heat slowly, then simmer for 10 minutes and remove from heat. Do Not Boil and Do Not Use A Metal Pot. Strain. Serve hot or iced. Refrigerate unused portion
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb