DIM Di-indolyl-methane 100 mg immunity build tablets
- DIM is an indole phytochemical that is a natural metabolite of compounds found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts and cabbage.
- In animal and in vitro studies, DIM has been shown to lead to the preferential formation of estrogen metabolites that are correlated with healthy breast, endometrial, and cervical tissues.
- This is unique property sets DIM apart from other plant nutrients.
- Source naturals DIM is combined with phospholipids, vitamin E and bioperine helps for enhanced absorption.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, colloidal silicon dioxide, and stearic acid.
Suggested Use: 1 to 4 tablets daily with meals.
- Do not take this product if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, or are taking immunosuppressive therapies.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb