Yerba Prima daily fiber formula fiber supplement powder
- An ideal everyday fiber supplement, with a balance of essential soluble and insoluble fiber.
- It is a concentrated source of all 5 fiber types.
- Health authorities recommend at least 25 grams daily of fiber for good health, but most people consume only 10 to 15 grams a day.
- We need fiber for normal regularity and for digestive health.
- This helps by supporting friendly bacteria and by moving waste material more quickly through the colon. For best results, use everyday as long as desired.
The carbohydrate in this product is primarily non-digestible fiber digestible carbohydrate is only 1 , 2 gram per serving.: Psyllium Seed Husks , Soy Fiber , Oat Bran , Acacia Gum , Apple Pectin Extract
- Adults and children over 12: 1 heaping teaspoon, 1 to 3 times a day.
- Children 6-12: 1 level teaspoon, 1 to 3 times a day. Can be used with or between meals. Start by taking 1 serving each day.
- Gradually increase to 3 servings per day if needed.
- Stir powder briskly into at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of liquid. Juice, water, soy or rice drink, and milk are all good with Daily Fiber Formula.
- For easiest mixing, shake in a closed jar. Drink immediately.
- If product is too thick when consuming, add more liquid and stir.
- Drinking additional liquid is helpful. If minor gas or bloating occurs, reduce the amount you take until your system adjusts.
- Keep tightly closed to protect from humidity.
- A very small percentage of individuals, particularly health care providers who have been occupationally exposed to psyllium dust, may develop a sensitivity to psyllium.
- This sensitivity may result in an allergic reaction.
- If you experience a strong reaction with difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb