Yerba Prima daily fiber capsules
- Dietary Supplement.
- Concentrated Fiber Blend.
- Supports Digestive Health.
- All Natural Fiber Supplement..
- Daily Fiber Caps is an ideal everyday fiber supplement, with a balance of essential soluble and insoluble fiber.
- Daily Fiber is a concentrated source of all five fiber types.
- Health authorities recommend at least 25 grams daily of fiber for good health, but most people consume only 10 to 15 grams.
- We need fiber for normal regularity and for digestive health.
- Daily Fiber helps supporting friendly bacteria and moving wasted material more quickly through the colon.
- For best results, use everyday as long as desired. No added sweeteners, colors of additives.
Yerba Prima has pioneered significant advances in health enhancing products, including natural dietary fiber, internal cleansing and standardized herbs.
Quality Assurance: Yerba Prima's products are pure and natural, and are made from the highest quality ingredients.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Psyllium Seed Husk, Soy Fiber (non-GMO), Oat Bran, Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal), Apple Pectin (Extract), Gelatin Capsule (USP Kosher).
- Adults and children over 12: 4 capsules, 1 to 3 times a day with food. For children 6-12, Daily Fiber in powder form is recommended for ease of use.
- Start by taking 1 serving each day.
- Gradually increase to 3 servings per day if needed.
- Swallow one capsule at a time.
- Take each serving with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other liquid.
- Drinking additional liquid is helpful.
- If minor gas or bloating occurs, reduce the amount you take until your system adjusts.
- Store below 86�(30�C). Keep tightly closed to protect from humidity.
- Tamper Evident: Do not use this product if printed band around cap or seal under cap is broken or missing.
- Do not take capsules if you have difficulty in swallowing.
- A very small percentage of individuals, particularly health care providers have been occupationally exposed to psyllium dust, may develop a sensitivity to psyllium.
- This sensitivity may result in an allergic reaction.
- If you experience a strong reaction, with difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention. Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb