Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Supplements for Immunity Building >
L-Lysine 1000 mg free form dietary supplement tablets, 100 ea
L-Lysine is an essential free-form amino acid.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
L-Lysine 1000 mg free form dietary supplement tablets
- It is crucial to the formation of collagen, a major part of the bodys connective tissues.
- L-Lysine also contributes to energy production when converted to acetyl coenzyme A, one of the principal fuels for the krebs cycle.
- L-Lysine is an essential free-form amino acid which acts as a precursor for several other amino acids, including L-carnitine.
Stearic acid, sorbitol, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate.
Suggested Use: 1 tablet daily.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb