Porcelana skin lightening night cream
- Use Porcelana Night to even your skin tone while you sleep.
- Fortified with Hydroquinone, a clinically proven and dermatologist recommended skin lightening ingredient.
- This formulation is the ideal treatment for fading dark spots, blemishes, and discolorations caused by sun exposure, acne, pregnancy or oral contraceptives.
- Avocado extracts nourish your skin by increasing moisture levels, and vitamins revitalize and firm, for vital, more youthful-looking skin.
- With Porcelana Night, your skin will wake up to face a brighter tomorrow.
- 2% Hydroquinone to help fade discolorations and even skin tone.
- Extra moisturizers, including avocado oil.
- Vitamins to nourish without being greasy.
- Restores skin while you sleep.
Lightens dark spots, blemishes, freckles and discolorations of the skin caused by:
- Sun exposure.
- the use of oral contraceptives.
For the gradual fading of dark spots in the skin such as liver and age spots. Contains a sunscreen to help prevent darkening from reoccurring.
Hydroquinone USP (2%) (Skin Lightener)
Water, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, PEG 100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Emulsifying Wax, Stearic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil Unsaponifiables, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Disodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Citric Acid, BHT, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance
- Apply a small amount as a thin layer on the affected area as part of your nighttime routine, or use as directed by a doctor.
- For best results use with Porcelana Daytime Treatment.
- If no improvement is seen in 3 months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued.
- Lightening effect of this product may not be noticeable when used on very dark skin.
- Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, a sun blocking agent, or protective clothing to cover bleached skin after treatment is completed in order to prevent darkening from reoccurring.
Children under 12 years of age: Do not use unless directed by a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Some of the users of this product may experience a mild skin irritation.
- If skin irritation becomes severe, stop use and consult a doctor.
- Do not use on children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb