MANUFACTURER: MEDA PHARMACEUTICAL LLC Vivarin affeine alertness aid tablets
- Functional caffeine for mental alertness.
- Safe and effective.
- One tablet is equal to about a cup of coffee.
- Helps restore mental alertness or wakefulness when experiencing fatigue or drowsiness.
Caffeine 200 mg. Inactive Ingredients: Carnauba Wax, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, D&C Yellow No. 10, Aluminum Lake, Dextrose, FD&C Yellow No. 6 Aluminum Lake, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Starch, Titanium Dioxide.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet not more often than every 3 to 4 hours.
- Store at room temperature.
- Avoid excessive heat (greater than 100 F or humidity.
- For occasional use only.
- Do not use in children under 12 years, as a substitute for sleep.
- When using this product limit the use of caffeine containing medications, foods, or beverages because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally, rapid heartbeat.
- The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if fatigue or drowsiness persists or continues to recur.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb