Home > First Aid, Wound Care > First Aid OTC > Burn Care, Sun Burns >
- UPC: 024357070106
- Relieve pain caused by minor cuts, burns, scrapes, abrasions and skin irritations.
Anecream 4% topical anesthetic cream Kit - 1 ea
Relieve pain caused by minor cuts, burns, scrapes, abrasions and skin irritations.
You Save: $4.84 (13.3%)
Earn Points on this item:31
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Anecream 4% topical anesthetic cream Kit
AneCream is the brand name for a topical cream that contains 4 percent lidocaine. The lidocaine in AneCream can relieve pain caused by minor cuts, burns, scrapes, abrasions and skin irritations, sunburn and insect bites. AneCream is available over-the-counter.
Lidocaine causes a temporary loss of feeling in the skin and surrounding tissues. Following AneCream application you may notice a slight cooling sensation, followed by an increased feeling of numbness in areas where applied.
AneCream is available in the following:
- 30 gram tubes.
- 15 gram tubes.
- 5 gram tubes.
- AneCream Kit (available for hospital purchase and use only).
Lidocaine 4 percent w/w.
benzyl alcohol, carbomer 940, cholesterol, hydrogenated lecithin, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, tocopherol acetate, trolamine, water.
- Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply externally to the affected area up to 3-4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Store at USP controlled room temperature 20-25 deg.C (68-77 deg.F).
For external use only.
When using this product
- do not use in or near the eyes.
- do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Allergic reaction occurs.
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and return within a few days.
- Redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms begin or increase.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb