Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Supplements for Immunity Building >
Activated quercetin bioflavonoid complex tablets for immune system, 50 ea
Magnesium ascorbate is a buffered (non-acidic) form of vitamin C that helps support the immune system.
You Save: $9.50 (52.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Activated quercetin bioflavonoid complex tablets for immune system
- Activated Quercetin is a unique bioflavonoid derived from plant sources.
- In human cell culture studies, quercetin has been shown to inhibit histamine release.
- Additional research needs to be conducted to confirm the effects of quercetin, if any, in humans.
- Bromelain is a pineapple enzyme that may assist the body in times of stress.
- Magnesium ascorbate is a buffered (non-acidic) form of vitamin C that helps support the immune system.
Sorbitol, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.
- 3 to 6 tablets daily in divided doses, between meals.
- If you have a delicate, easily irritated stomach, take with meals.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb