Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Sleep Aids, Rest-ful Sleep Remedies >
MidNite PM pain Management Chewable Tablet for Healthy Sleep - 28 ea
Promotes healthy sleep and manages minor pain.
You Save: $1.46 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Helps to relieve minor pains
- Relax sleep
- Wake refreshed and alert
MANUFACTURER: MEDA PHARMACEUTICAL LLC MidNite PM pain Management Chewable Tablet for Healthy Sleep
- Promotes healthy sleep and manages minor pain.
- Such as muscle pain from exercise.
- Take any time of night - no morning grogginess.
- Not habit forming drug free.
- Chewable single tablet doses.
- No need for water.
- The safe and natural way to help relieve occasional minor pain and relax you to sleep using of herbs and natural ingredients.
- The only one can take any time of night and wake refreshed and alert.
- Even minor pain such as muscle pain from exercise can keep from falling asleep or wake in the night.
- Now theres a natural choice.
- Midnite PM with all natural pain and sleep ingredients is so unique its patented.
- Following the usage instructions, midnite PM is the only remedy for occasional pain and sleeplessness that can be taken any time of night before going to sleep or even in the middle of the night with no morning grogginess.
- The ingredients in Midnite are safe, effective and not habit forming.
- Chewable single dose tablets.
- Keep Midnite by bedside.
- No need to get up for water.
Xylitol, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Natural Flavors, Silica.
- Chew one tablet before bed anytime during the night.
- Do not allow tablet to dissolve in mouth.
- No water necessary.
- Take another tablet if desired.
- Do not drive or operate machinery for three hours after taking.
- Protect from heat, light and moisture.
- Store at 15 to 30 percent C(59-86 percent F).
- For adult use.
- Consult health care provider or pharmacist if taking antibiotics, chemotherapeutic or autoimmune drugs, central nervous system depressants, anti-coagulant (blood thinner), antiplatelet, or aspirin therapy, if have a depressive disorder or other medical condition or are taking medications.
- Do not use if allergic to pineapple.
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
- Do not take when operating machinery, driving a vehicle, or consuming alcohol.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Tamper evident packaging.
- Tablets are sealed in blisters. Do not use if seal is cut, torn or broken.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb