NeilMed clear canal ear wax removal compleat kit
- NewContains 10 complete treatments.
- Drainage collection cup.
- Safe and effective.
- Contains 10 complete treatments.
- No preservatives.
- Contents1 sterile saline spray can 177 mL (6 fl. oz.).
- 1 bottle of ear drops 15 mL (0.5 fl. oz.).
- 1 drainage collection cup and 2 ear plugs.
- Method for ear wax removal
- 10 drops per ear.
- Plug ears for 10 minutes.
- Rinse each ear for 10 seconds.
- Ear wax is important in preventing dirt and bacteria from causing hearing problems. If there is an excess of wax build up, Ear rinsing may be necessary to soften, Loosen and wash it out.
Ear Drops - Active Ingredients - carbamide peroxide 6.5%. Inactive Ingredients - glycerin, oxyquinoline, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, chamomila recutita (matricaria) flower extract saline Spray - USP grade water, USP sodium chloride (9mg/mL), USP sodium bicarbonate (0.5 to 1.0 mg/mL) to neutralize pH.
Do not use:
- If you have had an allergic reaction to carbamide peroxide or other ingredients in the dropper bottle.
- If you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation, rash in the ear, or are dizzy.
- If you have an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum or after ear surgery, unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not use more than twice a week.
- When using this product: Avoid contact with the eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center Immediately.
- If accidental contact with eyes occurs, flush eyes with water and consult a doctor.
- System is designed for a single user to reduce the risk of contamination. Do not share with others.
- Should not be used in the following situations:Children under 12 years of age
- Tubes in the ears
- Ear infections
- Current or previously perforated eardrums
- Recent mastoid surgery
- Individuals with the following conditions should not use this product unless directed by a physician:
- Meniere's Syndrome or those experiencing dizziness, vertigo, impacted ear wax or other ear problems.
- Other Information:Avoid spraying in the eyes.
- Contents in the canister are under pressure, please do not puncture or incinerate.<
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb