Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cough Drops and Lozenges >
Jakemans honey and lemon menthol throat lozenges - 30 ea
Helps clear nose, the lemon picks up and the honey soothes the throat.
You Save: $2.05 (54.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 895164002584
- Soothing vapour action
- Suitable for vegetarians
Jakemans honey and lemon menthol throat lozenges
Honey Lemon and Menthol - A strong flavoured traditional confectionery that is more a lozenge than a sweet. The menthol helps clear your nose, the lemon picks you up and the honey soothes the throat. Made by Jakemans.
- Jakemans Throat Lozenges, Honey or Lemon Flavor.
- Carefully blended with menthol to provide a soothing vapour action.
- 4 exciting and mouth watering flavours.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Wheat Syrup (contains wheat), Sugar, Maleic Acid, Natural Cherry Liquid Color, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Natural Flavor.
adults and children 3 years and over: allow 1 lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed, or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 3 years: ask a doctor
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health profession before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb