Neutrogena pure and free baby faces sunblock lotion SPF 50
- Ultra Gentle Sunblock.
- PureScreen Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB.
- Tear Free.
- 100% Naturally Sourced Sunscreens.
- #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare.
- Waterproof, Sweatproof.
- Oil-Free, PABA Free.
- Fragrance Free.
PureScreen Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB
100% Naturally sourced sunscreens provide superior broad-spectrum protection. Forms a protective barrier over delicate skin, shielding harmful UVA/UVB rays before they have a chance to harm baby's skin.
Extra Gentle on Baby's Delicate Skin
Soft, lightweight lotion spreads easily. Free of irritating chemical sunscreens, fragrances, dyes, and oils.
Sun Safe Essentials
- Apply sun protection year-round. UV rays can damage the skin even in the middle of winter.
- Baby's thinner skin is especially vulnerable.
- Ensure complete coverage. Pay special attention to burn-prone areas like the ears, nose, and shoulders.
- Seek shade, especially in the middle of the day when the sun's rays are the strongest (10 a.m. to 4 p.m.).
- Cover up with protective clothing to guard skin as much as possible.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Titanium Dioxide (5.1%), Zinc Oxide (2.9%)
Aluminum Hydroxide, C12 15 Alcohol Benzoate, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Hexyl Laurate, Hydrated Silica, Isopropyl Myristate, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Silica, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water
- Ask a doctor before use on children under 6 months of age.
- Apply liberally and evenly before sun exposure.
- Ensure complete coverage.
- Reapply as needed or after swimming, perspiring, towel drying, or vigorous activity.
- For external use only.
- Not to be swallowed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. Use on children under 6 months of age only with the advice of a physician. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Package contains small parts, which could cause a choking hazard. May stain some fabrics.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb