Murphy oil soap wood floor cleaner, Original formula
Trusted for over 100 years, the natural and gentle cleaning power of this pure vegetable oil soap is ideal for use throughout your home.
- Original concentrated formula.
- Cleans to a natural shine.
- Biodegradable and phosphate free.
- Does not contain oils, ammonia or bleach.
- Contains 98 percent naturally derived ingredients.
- Recognized for safer chemistry by the U.S. EPA.
- Member of the National Wood Flooring Association.
- Concentrate makes up to 8 gallons.
- Safely cleans finished wood surfaces:
- Wood floors.
- Wood paneling.
- Laminate floors.
- Tables and chairs.
- Non-wood surfaces:
- No-wax floors.
- Laundry stains.
- Ceramic tile.
- Painted surfaces.
Water , Coconut and Plant-Derived Cleaning Ingredients , Natural Fragrance , Synthetic Ingredients.
For use on floors (finished wood, laminate, no-wax and tile):
- Dilute 1/4 cup Murphy Oil Soap or, for heavy cleaning, dilute 1/2 cup in 1 gallon of warm water.
- Clean with well wrung-out mop, and mop up any excess water. No rinsing required.
Other surfaces (finished wood, furniture, cabinets and paneling):
- Wet cloth with diluted oil soap liquid. Wipe clean to reveal woods natural beauty.
- Should not be used on unfinished, unsealed or waxed wood surfaces because they may be water sensitive.
- Before using on an unknown surface, test on an inconspicuous area.
- Dulling or discoloration indicates the wood may be waxed or needs refinishing.
- If product contacts eye, rinse thoroughly with water.
- If swallowed drink a glass of water to dilute.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Due to formula differences, do not use as refill for Murphy Oil Soap Spray or Squirt and Mop.
Shipping Weight : 11.00 lb