Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Supplements for Immunity Building >
Colostrum dietary supplement 30% Immunoglobulins, 650 mg tablets by Source Naturals - 60 ea
Rich in a variety of biologically active proteins.
You Save: $8.46 (37.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Colostrum dietary supplement 30% Immunoglobulins, 650 mg tablets by Source Naturals
Colostrum is the nourishing and life-giving fluid produced by mammals as food for the newborn in the few days after birth, before milk production begins.Colostrum is a unique food supplement, rich in a variety of biologically active proteins. It is the first 'milk' given to a newborn calf by its mother, and contains many bioactive compounds not present in ordinary milk. Colostrum is normally secreted only in the first 48 to 72 hours after birth.
This unique, bovine-derived food supplement is rich in a variety of biologically active proteins, including immunoglobulins.
Sorbitol, dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet daily on an empty stomach.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or allergic to cow's milk, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Avoid getting in eyes (not a tearless shampoo).
- If this occurs, flush immediately with clear water.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.