Natures Bounty Co Q-10 Ubiquinol 100 mg softgels
- While most dietary supplements of Coenzyme Q-10 are in the form of ubiquinone, we deliver it as ubiquinol.
- It's a specialized form that the body uses for antioxidant protection.
- Regular Co Q-10 supplements must be converted in the body first in order to provide antioxidant effects.
- Our unique formulation also enrobes ubiquinol with antioxidants insuring potency and purity.
- Co Q-10 is important for heart health, energy metabolism and brain function.
- Statin medications can reduce Co Q-10 levels in the body.Co Q-10 can replenish what statin medications may deplete.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Pure olive oil, gelatin, vegetable glycerin. Contains <2% of: Ascorbyl palmitate, natural caramel color, soy lecithin, titanium dioxide color.
For adults, take one (1) to four (4) softgels daily, preferably with a meal.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken of missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: