Maxim organic non applicator tampons, Super Plus
100 percent Certified Organic Cotton, Hypoallergenic, Chlorine Free, No Chemicals, Rayon or Synthetic Materials Used.
All our organic feminine hygiene products are hypoallergenic, designed with quality materials and comfort in mind for today's active woman.
Maxim organic products are made for health and environmentally conscious individuals. The cotton used in this product is 100 percent certified organic. Maxim tampons are chlorine and viscose free to reduce the risk of irritation and allergy.
- Smooth Insertion - Specially designed tip for comfortable and smooth insertion.
- Outstanding Protection - Maxim Tampons expand evenly to fit the body's natural shape and provide maximum fluid control.
- Fiber Locking - Tampon cotton fibers use lock-in technology to prevent material from shedding.
- Variety of Absorbency Levels - Available in Regular, Super and Super Plus.
- Individually Wrapped - Tampons are individually wrapped for your protection and carrying convenience.
- Convenient Disposal - Flushable and Biodegradable.
Lab Tested - 100 percent Satisfaction Guaranteed
Lets Save the Planet - By using cotton products you are contributing to the prevention of tree felling to obtain cellulose pulp.
100 percent Certified Organic Cotton Absorbent Core, Pure Cotton Nonwoven Over Wrap, Cotton Sewing Yarn Withdrawal Cord, Cellulose Paper (Protective Wrap)
Always select the lowest tampon absorbency to meet your needs:
- Regular Absorbency - 6 to 9 grams.
- Super Absorbency - 9 to 12 grams.
- Super Plus Absorbency - 12 to 15 grams.
Remember to remove or change your tampon every 4 to 6 hours.
Tampons are associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). TSS is rare but serious disease that may cause death. Read and save the enclosed information. Use for 6 hours maximum.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb