Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Mood and Stress Relaxers >
Gaba calm sublingual tablets by Source Naturals, Orange flavor, 120 ea
Absorbes directly into the bloodstream, via the blood vessels under the tongue and in the cheeks.
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Gaba calm sublingual tablets by Source Naturals, Orange flavor
- Gaba calm combines three of the main inhibitory neurotransmitters, plus N-acytyl L-tyrosine, a precursor of norepinephrine.
- The sublingual form is absorbed directly into the bloodstream, via the blood vessels under the tongue and in the cheeks.
Sorbitol, mannitol, natural orange flavor, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid and magnesium stearate.
- 1 to 3 tablets daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering the position of the tablet to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
- Contains tyrosine. Not to be used with MAO inhibitor drugs.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb