Gaba calm sublingual tablets by Source Naturals, Orange flavor
- Gaba calm combines three of the main inhibitory neurotransmitters, plus N-acytyl L-tyrosine, a precursor of norepinephrine.
- The sublingual form is absorbed directly into the bloodstream, via the blood vessels under the tongue and in the cheeks.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- 1 to 3 tablets daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering the position of the tablet to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
- Contains tyrosine. Not to be used with MAO inhibitor drugs.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb